Monday, March 29, 2010

Project 365 - Week 10

I'm still going strong with my picture a day "journal." I must admit to cheating a little bit though. Sometimes I take a few pictures on the same day (especially to make up for cloudy bad lighting day.) On those days I take pictures of common occurrences at our house, like dirty dishes or toys all over the floor.

It does take a lot more time than I thought it would, not in the picture taking, but in the photo editing, and watermarking of the images. Not to mention uploading and then adding captions and blogging about it! I love it though, it has been fun capturing our daily lives through a lens.

1. Project 365 week 10, 2. 3-5 DQS8 Ready for binding, 3. 3-6 House Party, 4. 3-7 Yet again..., 5. 3-8 DQS8 on it's way, 6. 3-9 Re-purpose, 7. 3-10 Car Trip, 8. 3-11 DQS8 Received

I know there are a lot of pictures of the doll quilt this week, but that is what I was trying to finish up. My favorite image this week is the doll quilt I received from my partner.

See those little black frames? I'm making something super cute fro my sewing room. I'm almost done with it so I'll be showing it to you soon.



No comments: