Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On It's Merry Little Way

My DQS8 (Doll Quilt Swap) is on it's way. I shipped it out yesterday and should shortly be in the possession of my partner.
I made it a point to challenge myself with the quilting and to use my newly acquired skills from the "Quilt Whisperer" class I took. I really hope my partner likes it {although I already know they do and that is just the icing on the cake!} I had a lot of "favorites" from the flickr pool and can't wait for the mail lady to deliver my mail each day. Sadly a few of my favorites have already reached their new homes but there are still quite a few unclaimed ones out there so I'll just have to deal with the suspense.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The quilting is awesome! I am going to look into taking that class if they offer it again. I need loads of help deciding what to do on my quilt tops! I am sure your partner will love it!

corrie said...

Holy cow, Norma! It is beautiful. I love seeing your creations. You gots talent, babe.