Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Etsy Love Wednesday

It's been FOR-E-VAH since I did one of these fun little Etsy finds posts.

First up is a lovely purse and awesome pillow cover from one of my newest bloggy buddies Rosa Maria.

Rosa Maria and her sister Veronica have teamed up to open their new shop, Mi Hermana y Yo, on Etsy. Head on over to check out their other cute wares including a line of embroidery patterns.


Check out these super cute Monster Cupcake toppers by Joosy Card Co. My little guy will be celebrating a birthday this month and since I've decided cupcakes are the way to go, these might me just what I need {assuming he wants a monster theme.}
And last is my favorite find of the day:How super cute is this owl necklace by RachelleD? I love everything about it and love that she even has an aqua version!! Go check out her shop because she has some really beautiful pieces. Maybe I'll get one of her necklaces for Mother's Day {Hint, hint, hint!!!}

No comments: