Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great deals on gifts

*******
Update: I received an email at about 1pm with my shipment notification and tracking info for my photo books. That's less than 24hrs! Great service so far!
*******

I recently found two great deals that I want to share with you. They are inexpensive ideas for Christmas gifts. I have placed my order at both of these places yesterday so I can't vouch for their service and quality just yet. I will let you know the minute I get them. I just thought the deals were to great to pass up {and some expire soon.}

First up is a great Grandparent gift. Head on over to Picaboo for a buy one get one free deal on most of their Photo Books. Pricing starts at $9.99 for a 20 page soft cover 6"x8" book. With shipping each book would end up costing $10. What an awesome deal!
I spent all day yesterday making up our book. The software that you download lets you create your photo book right from your computer without uploading pictures first (which can take forever and you end up uploading pictures you don't even use in your book.) When your photo book is all done you can then upload your entire book when it is convenient for YOU {like at night or while you are out so it doesn't tie up your computer.} I uploaded my book during dinner and it was done by the time we where done eating.

There are lots of awesome layouts that you can pick from {full page, just pictures, pictures plus text, or just text} and the software was fairly intuitive. If you are going to edit your images, you really need to do it before trying to put your book together because the software only has basic photo adjustments such as, zoom in and out, brightness and contrast.

I upgraded my books to the linen hard cover version. With shipping it came out to be $15 per book. Still an awesome deal for gifts that I know will be well loved! Hurry though this offer is only good til November 30th!

Buy A Book, Get An Extra Copy Free until Nov. 30th. Use Code NVBGF at Checkout


The other deal I found is free photo canvas! Yeah free! That's a $55 value. The Canvas People are offering every household a free 8x10 canvas or $55 off the other sizes. You still have to pay shipping though {but still a way awesome deal!} I actually upgraded to the 11x14 canvas size and with shipping my total came out to be about $32. This is a gift for our own family as we're lacking a current family portrait {Come to think of it I don't think we have a family portrait at all, well not one with ALL of us. Sad I know.} But that problem is fixed now and I can't wait to get our new gallery wrapped canvas portrait! I don't know how long this deal is going on but it can't possibly go on forever!







PS I was not paid a single cent to share these companies with you.

No comments: