Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall table setting

I found this set of 4 orange spice chargers at Target some time last month. They were $5 on clearance. I thought they would add the perfect punch of fall color to the table. I love the way they dress up my table and since they are acrylic my kids won't be breaking these!

I just realized I need to swap out my Halloween black candles for some orange ones for fall {oops.} Just in case you're wondering... I do leave the table set like this all day long {most days} we just move the dishes out of the way when we sit down to eat {yes 3 times a day} and put them back as soon as we're done! It may seem a little tedious but it makes the room look so nice. Thankfully Mr. PD has a lot of patience {I think he's getting tired of me playing "dress up" with the table!} he just looks at me and says something like "You sure like playing with your ____" Fill in the blank with your choice of: dishes, room, decor, etc. etc.

No comments: