Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Driving Cap

I love the look of old fashioned driving caps on little boys and toddlers. Honestly I think they look good on just about any one. My son has one that he loves dearly. So I decided to make him another one. I scourged the internet for such a pattern and was unable to find any.

There are 2 or 3 out of print patterns by the some of the major pattern companies. If you are lucky to find one, you'll fork over about $14. So I decided to make my own pattern (which I am considering putting up for sale.) There are still a few things I need to tweak to make this work perfectly.

Here is my first prototype. Not to shabby, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

PixiesAndPrincesses said...

I was wondering if you ever finished the pattern for this hat. I have been looking for one everywhere! Please email me. Thanx so much!
Becky@pixiesandprincesses.com