Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bunny Peeps Shirt Stencil

Sometimes I don't know what comes over me when I decide that I must do something at an insanely late hour or last minute! I seriously wonder when Mr. Pd is going to have me committed to a craft rehab program!

Such was the case the night before Easter. This year I didn't bother making cutesy matching outfits, nor did I bother purchasing them. I thought I would be ok with my decision but apparently I was wrong! I got the itch to have matching shirts for my kids at about 6pm on Saturday night.

I very quickly drew up a cute bunny on Illustrator then copy and pasted it so I would have 3 because odd numbers are better than even numbers {trust me on this.} Then I used my handy dandy Silhouette craft cutter {which had been sitting in it's box since we moved in January, *cough *cough} to cut it out of freezer paper for me. A little bit of craft paint and I had these lovelies ready by 9pm!


And because I'm such a nice person {a nice procrastinator!} I'm sharing the template with you. If you've got a Silhouette or a Cricut (with software) you can easily convert this file over to for use on your machine. Never mind that Easter is over but you can make these for next year! Heck they are cute enough that I'm going to make one for myself and I will proudly wear it all year long! You do have to fill in the gaps with a fine brush.
*by downloading this image you agree to use this template for your own personal use and not for items that are for sale. You may not re-distribute the image by any means. You may not re-format the image for to a .gsd (or any other format) for sale. You are welcome to link back to my site for others to obtain the image for themselves.


4 comments:

Gene Black said...

EJ and Ellie Mae look so cute in these!

Sam said...

Hi there, I'm Sam, grandma to 4, and counting, and I love your bunnies! I'd love to embroider them for my own little bunnies. okay with you? I found you through Gene's blog.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can be a last minute Lucy myself. I understand that need to come up with something fab at the eleventh hour. It is the challenge that gets our blood moving. At least that's what I tell my self.

Crafty Mischief said...

This is darling! I just found your blog. I wish I had more time to make shirts like this for my kids! Thanks for sharing!