Friday, July 10, 2009

Working on the layout

I'm trying to make my blog more user friendly so bear with me as I try a number of things, some of which may or may not work! So depending on what time of day you happen to stop by, the blog may look different within several minutes of each other! Feel free to leave me comments if something looks wonky on your end.

I finally figured out (after about an hour of trying different things) how to add that elusive 3 column layout! I followed this tutorial here and is the one that worked for me after trying 5 different tutorials. Now I just need to figure out how to add a little spacing/padding between the columns.

So far I am loving the new background and colors I have chosen for the blog, and it is no coincidence that it is inspired by the Neptune fabric line!

No comments: