Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nine Patch Quilt-a-long

As if I didn't already have enough on my to-do list.:
  • Doll Quilt Swap 7
  • Finish unpacking
  • In-laws visiting next month
  • EJ is starting Kindergarten the second week in August
  • Woodstock 5k August 1st
  • Working on a baby quilt for a friend
I've gone and signed my-self up for Crazy Mom Quilts quilt-along. In theory this should be easy; make 1 nine-patch block per day. Unfortunately it's already day 2 and I'm already behind!!

This morning I worked out my design on some graph paper, made sure I had plenty of fabric - I'm digging into my Neptune charm packs for this!!! I also made a not-so-quickie trip to Hobby Lobby - or Hobby Bobby as my kids call it. Is there such a thing as a quick trip to Hobby Lobby?

I noticed Amanda didn't have a button/graphic and I love graphics... hope you don't mind Amanda but I made a button!

You are all free to save it to your computer and post it on your blogs (please don't link directly to it) Just right click over the image and click "save image as" to save it to your computer.

3" version


2" version
1" version

No comments: