Friday, April 23, 2010

Creative space

Here's a peek at a little corner of my sewing room.


Can I just give a big shout out to my wonderful husband who supports my need to be creative!!! I know I'm so lucky that he indulges me with my own room, that he very politely listens to me when I'm raving like a lunatic about the newest fabric line, or when he gives me a color suggestion (when I ask) knowing that I'll probably ignore his choice anyway! I love my Mr. PD!


Remember this picture frame I posted a while ago? Well my made some itsy bitsy teeny weeny little red and aqua yo yo's. They measure about 3/4". Tiny! and super duper cute!

I used the Clover yo yo maker {xs I think.} I have one more frame so I'll be making another one of these.


2 comments:

Arianne said...

Love your quilts on the wall. And I love the yo-yo's in the frame. Pretty colors.

Dena said...

What a creative idea to showcase your yo-yos in a frame. Did you see the quilt made with yo-yos that are no larger than a dime? It was featured in Fons & Porter's e-newsletter. There are a lot of yo-yos in this quilt too. LOL