Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Advent Calendar Tutorial

I don't blame you for giving up on me. What can I say? This is usually a pretty busy time for everyone, myself included. Time just has a way of flying by and I have to prioritize my time and family time is always gonna trump blogging {sorry folks, it's just the harsh reality! LOL} I was pretty busy having fun and enjoying my mom on her visit. Sadly I dropped her off at the airport bright and early this morning. Believe it or not my mom's visit wasn't really the hold up on the tutorial, I somehow managed to misplace the dang tutorial a second time! *grins sheepishly* So to make up for it I actually went through and made it all spiffy looking with Illustrator so you wouldn't have to loose your mind trying to decipher my chicken scratch hand writing.

I'll try to post a close up of a few of my stockings as soon as the weather cooperates and the sun peeks through the nasty dark gloomy clouds hanging out covering my bright blue AL skies.



Click to be taken to the file download page. Click "start download" to download the PDF file.


2 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I was thinking that I hadn't seen you around! Well, I don't blame you at all. It's such a busy time of year and you can't always be pecking away at your computer.

Charity said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINAL PRODUCT. MERRY CHRISTMAS